Lubelski Elektromontaż was created in 1953. It is one of the most dynamic companies in the power sector in central-eastern and south-eastern Poland.
Elektromontaż Lubelski was associated, as a contractor, with launching electrical appliances power plants and industrial plants and production lines in many industries. Nitrogen Plant in Puławy, Ursus foundry, EC Wrotków, FS KWK Bogdanka in Lublin, WSK Świdnik, sugar factories, dairies and sewage treatment plants, Makro Cash & Carry in Lublin, Caterpillar in Janów Lubelski, Shopping center Leclerc and many others, were constructed by Lublin Elektromontaż. During its activity the company has worked with a number of foreign partners in the Peugeot FS Lublin, Epstein Engineering Export Ltd. USA, Rothmans of Pall Mall Ltd Switzerland, Cardwell England, Pilkington Technology Centre, Bovis International.
Elektromontaż-Lublin Sp. z o.o. maintains more than sixty years of tradition in the design, manufacture and installation of electrical equipment, HV and LV transformer stations in particular, medium and low voltage switchgear and unified structural elements, as well as a comprehensive work on power in the country and abroad.
- transformer stations in concrete and metal housing, including unusual and special stations up to 35 kV and 10 MVA,
- MV cable connectors in concrete housing,
- MV and LV switchgears,
- containers and components,
- control-measure devices and signaling devices,
- LV main busbar trunking.
- electroenergetic cable lines and overhead medium and low voltage,
- outdoor and indoor switchgears up to 110 kV,
- Indoor plants power and lighting,
- installations of structural and guaranteed network,
- installations of CCTV systems,
- measuring systems, control, signaling and Control and Measurement Equipment,
- lightning protection, fire protection and safety.
A dedicated team equipped with modern mobile laboratory performs:
- attempts voltage cables and switchgear installation site tests,
- medium-voltage transformer maintenance,
- testing, adjustment and repair of protection, control and measurement equipment,
- full range of regulatory and measurement of new and exploited electrical equipment.